Juan Toselli Intl Tours (Freelance)
Aug 2016 – Currently / Córdoba, Argentina
Involved in the migration of a web application based on sale bookings.
● Code review
● Setup Jenkins with sonar and test coverage
● Deserealize and mapping provider services
● xUnit with Moq
Key Technologies: .NET Core (C#), Visual Studio 2015, AngularJS, Api Json,
HTML5, CSS, MongoDB, XML, Soap UI, LINQ, SCRUM, xUnit Testing,
Moq, DDD, Subversion, JIRA, Autofac DI, NodeJS.
May 2013 – Aug 2016 / Córdoba, Argentina
Senior .NET / Tech Lead
● Involved in the development of a web application for a credit card
company, as well as taking its technical leadership.
● Working as part of the development team on a web application of
Key Technologies: .NET 4.5 (C#), Visual Studio 2012, JQuery, Json, HTML5,
CSS, SQL, XML, Soap UI, MVC4, WCF, LINQ, SCRUM, Unit Testing,
NMock, DDD, Subversion, JIRA, Entity Framework 5, Unity, Hana (sap),
Vueling Airlines (BlueIT)
May 2012 – Dec 2012 / Barcelona, Spain
● Leading the analysis, design and implementation for a management
system targeting the operations area.
Key Technologies: .NET 3.5 (C#), Visual Studio 2010,JQuery, Json, HTML,
CSS, SQL, XML, MSSQL Server, MVC3, WCF, LINQ, SCRUM, Unit
Testing, NMock, Test-Driven Development, Subversion, Team Foundation
Server, JIRA, DDD.
Apr 2011 – Nov 2011 / Granollers, Spain
● Analysis, design and implementation of ads web site.
Key Technologies: ASP.NET 2010, C#, MVC3, Sql Server 2008, Solr Apache,
NHibernate, Framework 4, HTML (Razor), Api Google Map, JScript,
Nov 2009 – Feb 2011 / Barcelona, Spain
● Development of a web application for a logistics company (Intranet).
● Get information about packages status, invoices, etc.
● Create invoices.
● Create barcodes labels.
● Management routes/transportations (Api Google Maps)
Key Technologies: ASP.NET 2010, Sql Server 2008, Framework 3.5, HTML ,
Ajax, Api Google Map, Jscript, IIS7, Web services/SOAP, CSS, JQuery,
Reporting Service, Active Directory, WCF.
Bavel Voxel Media
May 2008 – Oct 2009 / Barcelona, Spain
● Development of a windows application which allows transactions
between customers / suppliers allowing them to manage the stock,
electronic orders, electronic invoices.
Key Technologies: C#.NET 2008, Firebird (interbase) – Oracle 9i, Framework
2.0, XML, HTML (reports), Rdcl (ReportViewer), MS Visio, XSD, XSL, CVS,
Sep 2007 – Mar 2008 / Córdoba, Argentina
Junior .NET Developer
● Development of a web application which main objective was finding
metadata in a custom search inside the database with web services.
Key Technologies: VB.NET 2005, SQL 2005, Stored Procedures, Framework