CLOUD2B - São Paulo, BR
Main roles: Project delivery manager for Salesforce.com CRM implementations and Salesforce.com ISV (independent software vendor) partnership main developer.
- Identification of client’s business requirements including the design and optimization of business processes (sales, support, marketing, etc… ) and gap analysis.
- Documentation of business requirements into functional and technical designs and definition of KPIs.
- Configuration of the Salesforce.com application using declarative features including setup of business modules (account management, pipeline management, case management, etc.), creation of workflows, approval processes, custom objects, etc.
- Creation of test plans, including user acceptant test scripts and feedback management.
- Elaboration of metadata deployment plans, using Eclipse IDE, Salesforce Migration Tool and Change sets.
- Elaboration of data management plans, including data cleansing, formatting and importing into Salesforce.com.
- Development of user adoption strategies, including user training plans, communication plans, buzz material distribution, etc.
- Perform project management tasks, including planning and follow-up (Gantt diagrams, Status Report, etc.), risk management, scope management, and communication management.
- Elaboration and execution of our application development program, including app design, development, packaging and listing on the AppExchange - Salesforce.com app marketplace.
INTELLIGENCE PARTNER - Madrid, ES
• Design, implementation and configuration of cloud-based applications using the Force.com (OEM) and Saleforce.com CRM (Enterprise Edition) platform, including requirements analysis, project management, custom code development, testing and support.
• Elaboration of business proposals for potential customers applying solutions in the cloud.
• Development and dissemination of technical knowledge.
INSA-IBM GLOBAL SERVICES - Madrid, ES
• Collaboration in an international and multidisciplinary team for the development and installation of a technical documentation management system for ISBAN – a software development company for Santander Group.
• Design a new methodology for software development and change management for ISBAN.
TELEFONICA ESPAÑA - Madrid, ES
• Analysis of the mobile phone frequencies bids in other countries to support the bidding strategy of Telefónica in Spain, contributing to winning bids for all mobile frequencies for a total of € 600MM.
• Analysis of regulatory impacts and new technologies to support the definition of the Telefónica Strategy regarding emerging technologies like cloud computing, LTE (4G) and net neutrality.
S&S Solutions - Madrid, ES
• Installation, configuration and maintenance of networks (LAN, WLAN).