* Chubb (Insurance): (-) Excecution of Strategic IT Management Plan, supporting the accomplishment of strategic project portfolio.
(-) Project Management:
• Collaborate with company areas to build project plans, set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor cost and progress of implementation project.
• Evaluate project risks and work with company areas and project management office (PMO) to mitigate project risks and to ensure flawless implementation on time and budget.
• Direct and manage the overall and day-to-day business and technical aspects of the implementation to ensure deliverables achieve client satisfaction and operational expectations.
• Monitor project performance ensuring consistent and accurate reporting.
• Identify, define, develop and implement techniques to improve project management productivity, increase efficiency, manage project dependencies and critical path, mitigate risk, resolve issues and achieve cost savings for the company.
• Provide status reports to Chubb management on every aspect of the project including cost, projects/deliverables, quality, time, risk and issues.
• Ensure that ongoing solutions and services deliverables achieve internal client satisfaction and expectations.
• Recommend best practices and tools for project execution and management working directly with LAZ PMO.
(-) Technical support for the company CORE operations coordinating several providers in order to deliver effective business solutions.
(-) Project coordination between project management and providers across several countries.
(-) Elaborate and execute IT Process Improvement iniciatives.
* Amazing Colombia S.A. (Information Technology and Services) [desde 6/2011]
* Soft Bolivar S.A. (Information Technology and Services) [desde 12/2010]
* Soft Bolívar S.A. (Information Technology and Services) [desde 11/2009]