February 2013 - to date G4 Development Manager
- Technical manager for the development of the all new version of Intelisis ERP.
- Develop the backend of the ERP with NodeJS, MongoDB, Redis, Mule ESB, Java and some C++.
- Supervising the testing team for the new ERP.
- Interviewing and recruiting programmers and other members of the team.
March 2003 – January 2013 Project Manager/Sr. JAVA Developer S&C Constructores de Sistemas
• Development of company flagship product called Fortimax, which is an ECM and BPM suite, developed entirely in JAVA.
• Manager of numerous implementations and customizations of the Fortimax suite in a variety of clients, from academic institutions and financial institutions to federal and state agencies, law enforcement agencies and the military.
• Managed about six projects at the same time, involving more than 30 persons, from project leaders, web designers, programmers to sales and administration staff.
• Taught several JAVA and Oracle courses to academic, financial, law enforcement and military institutions.
January 2000 – March 2003 Self Employed
TI al Extremo
• Developed a wide range of software solutions, from web pages made with JAVA and PHP, to device drivers written in C/C++. Was involved in the complete life-cycle of development, from pre-sales presentations to post-implementation support, including analysis, budgeting and development.
June 1998 – January 2000 Project Leader/Sr. JAVA Developer General Motors México
• Project leader and developer of GM e-Scorecard solution, which initially was intended only for one manufacturing plant in Mexico, but it was so good that it was implemented in all GM Mexico, GM North America (US and Canada), GM LAAM (Latin America and the Middle East) and was presented to other branches and locations of GM including Malaysia and Singapore, receiving a direct e-mail congratulating the whole team, from then CEO, Rick Wagoner.
Older positions not posted