* Bombardier Aerospace (Aviation & Aerospace): -Couch in skills for new methods agents.
-Analysis and interpretartion of drawings to production technique support.
-Analysis and interpretation of work sheet to developed production process improved cost reduction times and scrap.
-Raise process sheets.
-Analysis and interpretation of material specification.
-Analysis change configuration on drawings to pieces of structures.
-Raise request for change about wrong drawings or assemblies.
-Raise conditional of supply to modify manufacturing drawings.
-Management analysis and transaction to no conformance report.
-Management of company software.
-Analysis, creation and following of problem solvings.
-Training new staff in methods area.
-Training and uptading in SAP to new staff and existing staff to get the methods profile.
-Inspeccion of scratch in assemblies by remaining tickness.
-Analysis and interpretation of configuration changes on Aircrafts.
* Bombardier Aerospace (Aviation & Aerospace): - Prepare manufacturing bids and estimates for development program, prepare manufacturing plans; determine the most efficient methods of final line integration testing of all aircraft systems and components and manage major modifications.
- By use of authoring tools, prepare written functional test procedures to support a moving final assembly line from start to customer delivery. Determine testing pre-requisites, testing sequence, GSE/SGSE equipment for carrying out tests, and ensure validation of test plans and support equipment.
- Prepare first article schedules, and define optimum work sequence. Determine the concepts of tooling requirements for functional test procedures, and the requirements and concepts of return to service testing as it revolves around interchangeability and replaceability. Prepare shop floor layouts for functional testing requirements.
- Determine and implement new manufacturing equipment. Review individual supplier acceptance test procedures to harmonize with the final assembly line functional test procedures. Perform Line Balancing, develop and simulate product integration test structure. Develop and apply time standards. Prepare manpower estimates.
- Develop long-range strategies for final line functional testing and facility layout. Perform machine capacity analysis.
- Lead development or plan preparation projects. Define and implement projects per schedule. Define processes for manufacturing and configuration control. In addition, perform other related duties as assigned.
* CICATA (Research) [desde 1/2012]: Project Development
* Instituto Tecnológico de Querétaro (Higher Education) [desde 12/2011]
* Sistema de Transporte Colectivo Metro (Aviation & Aerospace) [desde 1/2007]: Mantenimiento de equipos eléctricos y electrónicos