Minutrade (Marketing & Advertising)
System Analyst (SEPT 2015 - present):
• Automated some of the company's most common internal tasks, related to business model, analytics and customer care by developing a slack assistant bot called "Jarvis".
• Successfully leaded technical aspects of the company's migration of its main analytics tool "Mixpanel" to "Amplitude", with more than 150M of events and 3M of client profiles.
• Led the company’s opening of a new communication channel for final clients (Messenger), by developing a pilot opt-in flow with a group of clients that where previously interacting with us through SMS.
• Introduced “Actions for Google” as a possible communication channel between the company and the final clients, by the development of its first POC’s.
• Optimized our customer care service by integrating customized and automated alerts from our Mixpanel analytics tool into our slack channel.
Software Developer (Jul 2015 – Aug 2015):
• Implemented alongside other colleagues the Arabic version of the site, allowing a whole new group of job seekers and companies to participate.
• Implemented alongside other colleagues the mobile version of the site, allowing the job seekers and companies to connect through such an important communication channel.
Junior Software Developer (Jul 2013 - Feb 2015):
• Developed the company's first game app for Android, allowing it to participate in a new marketplace.
• Developed several apps from diverse marketplaces such as fantasy leagues and health insurance.