* AIESEC Rosario, ARGENTINA: I am Vice President of Outgoing Global Community Development Program in AIESEC Rosario, Argentina. I am responsible for planning, implementing and evaluating strategies to provide the opportunity of living a volunteering experience abroad to young people of my city.
We believe that through exchanges we can generate positive leaders that will make a stand for Argentina.
This position also implies leading a team, conducting market researches, public speaking and coaching among others.
* I worked at Peace Child International (PCI) in developing a brand consistent with PCI ideals to make the best out of our initiatives in the field of youth empowerment. That included planning and executing a new online strategy that resulted in the development of the new website for the organisation. I also managed the organisation social media accounts. Other activities included:
- Planning and implementing the communication strategy for the International Youth Job Creation Summit hold at the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills, London
- Social Media Strategist for Peace Child Musical "2050 - The Future We Want" at Palais des Nations, Geneva, celebrating Mikhail Gorbachev's organisation, Green Cross International, 20th anniversary
- Digital Strategist and Task Force Member for UNESCO EFA GMR Youth Summary Report "Be Skilled, Be Employed, Be The Change Generation"
Peace Child International is a Youth-led organization based in the UK with more than 20 years of experience on the filed of youth empowerment.