* Meta IT (Information Technology and Services) [desde 12/2012]: Working for Kraft Foods Brazil Full Outsourcing Operation as System Analyst.
- Business Process Mapping (Trade Deals and Sales Planning)
- Requirement Analysis
- Building Software Engineering Artifacts
- Functional Testing
- Coordination of 5 programmers
* Shibaura Institute of Technology (Information Technology and Services) [desde 1/2011]: First scholarship student of exchange program between Positivo University and Shibaura Institute of Technology in Tokyo, Japan. Cooperation in development of plug-in for Eclipse IDE in order to apply re-factoring techniques on codes written in Standard ML language.
* MPS Informática Ltda (Computer Software) [desde 11/2009]: Development of Human Resources application (ASP.net and C#) for Justice Court of São Paulo. Expertise in requirement analysis and UML artifacts, database modeling, data layer construction with NHibernate and Linq to SQL, reports in PDF (using iTextSharp component), web services to exchange data between modules, user login authentication with Active Directory server. Concerns about security and performance issues to support 45000 users simultaneous. Visual layer following web standards, ASP.net AJAX Control Toolkit and jQuery. Team coordinator of five trainees.
* Tribunal de Contas do Paraná (Information Technology and Services) [desde 2/2007]: Participation in development of several web applications using ASP, ASP.net and MS SQL Server, including recasting of the web site and creating visual identity for intranet site.