* Freelance Translator (EN, FR - PT-BR) (Translation & Localization): Freelance Translator specializing in video games.
* Localization Team Lead (Brazilian Portuguese) at Gameloft: I started working as a translator in 2010 and in 2013 I became team lead. I have worked in multiple high profile franchises such as Modern Combat, Order & Chaos, Disney Magic Kingdom, Despicable Me, etc. I was also responsible for testing, localization, proofreading, legal compliance, and some HR activities.
* Senior Consultant and Project Manager at Terraforum: As a Senior Consultant, I was the project manager in several IT projects for high profile clients in Brazil, including Bradesco, Syngenta and the Government of São Paulo. In each of these projects, I also coordinated a team of professionals (journalists, IT specialists, designers, consultants, etc.). I was also responsible for training and evaluating these professionals.
* Website Manager (Xbox 360 and Microsoft Hardware) at Grupo TV1: I was the manager of the Xbox 360 website since its release in Brazil. I also coordinated external freelance translators to create the Brazilian Portuguese version of the Microsoft Hardware website.
* Game Columnist at Grupo A Tarde: I had a column in a local newspaper and I wrote more than 100 reviews of GameCube, PC, Nintendo DS, and Playstation 2 games.