Software Project Manager (PMI & Scrum), Software Team Leader, Software Engineer and Full Stack Developer (Web & Mobile), Linux and open source enthusiast, entrepreneur.
Programming Languages & Tools Skills:
• HTML5 & CCS3.
• Bootstrap, ExtJs, Sencha Touch, JQuery UI, JQuery Mobile, Fuel UX.
• PHP, MVC, CodeIgniter, Larabel, Smarty, Doctrine ORM, OpenCart,
• Python, Django.
• Java SE, Java EE , Srping Framework, Hybernate.
• C, C++, Visual C++, Borland Builder.
• NodeJs, AngularJs, PhoneGap, Cordova.
• SQL, MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, PL/SQL.
• Git, Gitolite, SVN.
• Asterisk / Elastix VoIP PBX.
• Debian, Ubuntu Linux Servers Administration, (Apache 2, Bind DNS,
Postfix, Dovecot, FTP, Open SSH, IP-Tables, Shell Scripting, ISP-Config)
• Xen Server, Xen Hypervisor Virtualization.
• Net Beans, Eclipse, Sublime Text.
• Adobe DreamWeaver, Adobe Fireworks, Adobe Photoshop.
• Strong knowledge and proven experience in Software Project Management using Agile methodologies (Scrum & XP). Solid knowledge on PMI/PMBOK Project Management.
• High proficiency leading Software Development Teams from small teams up to 12 members among Engineers, Developers, Graphic Designers, IT/Networking and Help-desk human talent.
• Proven background as Software Engineer & Full Stack Developer. Ability to work with a wide range of programming languages at all layers including Front-end/UI, Back-end, Database, Networking, OS and Servers Administration. Highly experienced on building Multi - Tier Architecture Enterprise Software for thousands of users.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, very good for creating synergy between co-workers, end-users, clients, product owners and stakeholders at any project phase.
• Keen sense for understanding business and market strategies. High level of commitment and ability to work under pressure.