Hello! My name is Adrian A. Biondi and I have been a literary editor and an interpretive literary translator for many years. My job is professional, I am very thorough and responsible. I've already made fourteen interpretative translations of books, all five star rated here at Workana.
I mention below some of the work that I have done:
• 4 years experience in Subtitling with and without translation of the videos of the conferences of 4 annual editions of the International Seminar on Water and Nutrition. Approx. 80 conference 1 hour each.
• 4 years experience in audio to text transcription, with and without translation of the videos of the mentioned conferences. Approx. 80 conference 1 hour each.
• 10 years of experience in Spanish translation of technical manuals in English of continuous gas analyzers Hartmann & Brown, PerkinElmer, Hewlett Packard, Gebrüder Hammer, Siemens and others.
• 5 years experience in editing and production of short commercials for television. Short commercials of Ecoprotectores Fertilizers for Rural Canal, America TV and Channel 13 TV.
• Editor and Director of the "Home & Garden" magazine. Author of several articles on gardening, Bonsai and Botanical Gardens.
• 5 years experience in translation from English to Spanish of Scientific Abstracts on Glyphosate and its action against weeds and other related Ammonium Sulfate, Glyphosate and weed issues. Abstract average 35 pages A4 each.
• 2 years experience in American English Translation of business documents in Spanish for foreign trade. Each document an average of 75 pages A4.