April 2010/ Actually: Sr. Telecom project Engineer. Petróleos de Venezuela, S.A (PDVSA) Venezuela.
• To review and approve engineering designs, CAD drawings, block diagrams, technical specification performed by consultants or EPC contractors for all telecommunication / telemetry packages for brownfield and greenfield projects in upstream & midstream.
• To get involved in all telecom projects phases (initial project planning, design, construction, commissioning and start up)
• To ensure uniformity and standardization compatibility at optimum levels in all phases of project.
• To lead engineering teams (conceptual, basic and detail phase) related to project execution and others project’s interface requirements (construction, electricity, automation).
2007 / April 2010 Project Engineer. Petróleos de Venezuela, S.A (PDVSA) Venezuela.
• To generate conceptual and basic design, system block diagrams, topologies, interface drawings that meets project criteria.
• To Coordinate with other lead engineers to ensure correct implementation of the design
• To produce man hour estimates and scheduling in conjunction with the project planner.
• To accomplish surveys and inspection trips on drilling vessels, offshore facilities and onshore production facilities
2004 / 2007: Telecom Roll Out Lead. Petróleos de Venezuela, S.A (PDVSA). Venezuela
• To install, construct & start up the different telecom equipment and systems for oil & gas operational continuity.
• To teach and mentor fresher engineers in new technical and maintenance procedures related to telecom equipment and systems in upstream and midstream facilities.
• To report installation advance, tech issues and inventory control to chief engineer and project planner.