* CAVESEIN (Telecommunications): Being part of CAVESEIN re-launch in April 2013, six years after the association stopped operating; participating actively on meetings with Venezuelan operators and government institutions with the idea of developing new regulations and finding solutions to operational problems. Giving ideas to improve all associates work, in order to establish a new work flow that will improve the efficiency for the greater good.
* Consorcio Unplugged C.A. (Telecommunications): - Generate annual planning area, including possible upgrades to the platform.
- Evaluate weekly outside office shift, managing communication with customers, as well as support staff in problem resolution.
- Ensure the functioning of the platform in order to meet SLAs with customers (24/7).
- Contact suppliers to approve payment of invoices, certificates or licensing new channel, new equipment, among others.
- Manage availability reports.
- Exchange information with the operators.
- Evaluate staff under supervision.