Summary of work done in 20 years of experience.
• Analysis and structural design of more than 30 vehicular bridges for different parts of Mexico and Mexico.
• Analysis of building over 12 levels high
• Experience in analysis and design of structures for the cement industry, such as: silos, preheaters, warehouses, reclamation tunnels, crushing pits, belt conveyors, dome warehouses, stackers, claimants, etc.
• Experience in analysis and design of structures for the sanitary industry as they are: tank digesters, clarifiers, reactors, gates.
• Experience in international structural civil projects in Egypt, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic, Haiti, Jamaica, Colombia, Nicaragua, etc.
Some expert reports.
• Structural Inspection for the clinker tunnel collapse at the cement plant of Cemex Ponce, P.R
• Structural inspection collapsed warehouse of materials in the cement plant of Cemex Torreon.
• Structural Inspection tower collapse of warehouse transporters of Clinker cements of Cemex Ensenada B.C Mex.
• Structural inspection collapse wharf at terminal Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mex. Cemex Mexico.
• Structural Inspection partial collapse wharf 2 the Mexican cement company in the maritime terminal of San Pedro de Macoris, in the Dominican Republic.
• Structural Inspection partial collapse twin ducts preheater building of Cemex Yaqui cement plant in Hermosillo Son, Mex.
• Dozens of structural rehabilitation projects for structures with severe corrosion, heat, and impact damage at the various Cemex plants in the Mexican Rep. And in different parts of the world.