* ESI Industrial, Inc.: Leading production team and managing time, budget, and progress of current and incoming projects (from 6 to 15 projects on weekly basis). Also, coordinate and establish a strong communication between stakeholders, contractors, clients and owners. With a range of projects including the World Trade Center, NJ/NY Port of Authority, Javits Convention Center, and many others in the New York Metropolitan area.
• Played an extremely active part in the planning, design, procurement and production of the entire business line.
• Within a period of 6 months fully took on board the design team department and developed a very comprehensive method for planning and coordinating projects staring from the client, all the way down to the workers on the shop.
• Fully supports the recruitment of new members of the team by carrying out interviews with the Owner.
• Monitors ongoing performance of engineers and other designers from a time/value stand point.
• Manages and control the business administration, including budget and resources.
• Through careful planning and organizing authorizes and controls holidays for the design team, so as not to compromise customer service.
• Shared the best practice and coached existing members of the team.
* Grupo Nido: Grupo Nido is an initiative for design, planning, construction and life cycle of residential and commercial projects, based on new technologies and sustainable development. Offering integrated solutions for engineering design, construction, cost analysis, scheduling and project management for a variety of clients from Venezuela, Colombia, and the Caribbean.