Executive Business Development at Self-employed
January 2017 - Present (2 months)
Strategic Project Manager / IT Specialist at Grupo Malwee
2015 - 2017 (2 years)
Responsible for managing strategic projects and change management initiatives involving redesign, design and maintenance of the enterprise architect, introducing and expanding concepts of BPM. Managing enhancements and transformations actions and drive improvements in business processes with a focus on End-to-End process. Working closely with all areas along the value chain including customer relationship management, supply chain, IT, sales and marketing, production, distribution, logistics and finance.
IT Business Manager & SAP Cutover Manager at Grupo Malwee
April 2014 - June 2015 (1 year 3 months)
Working with C-level, IT and Business Leaders to maximize the impact of IT and BPM on Strategic, Tactical
and Operational Business Goals and Objectives.
Lead development and management of the Deployment Strategy to prepare the organization for a successful cutover and implementation, including:
* Legacy decommissioning; (Determining downtime periods for all legacy systems during the cutover window)
* Business Freeze/Continuity (Defining Cutover Scope/time window); * Site Readiness;
* Contingency Planning;
* Post Go-Live Stabilization;
* Support Organisation (Clarifying roles and responsibilities for all team members involved in cutover);.
Deliver detailed cutover plans / readiness plans across ERP Solution Teams, SAP ERP Technical teams and site based teams to ensure the ERP template is successfully delivered into Manufacturing sites. This Cutover assignment cover:
* Technical and Business cutover planning and execution;
* Planning and Management of Trial Cutover Activities
* Planning and Management of Production Cutover Activities * Business cutover plans;
* Data Migration schedules;
* Planning as well as the overall Supply Chain cutover plans; * Design complex project structures including team structure; * Governance, organizational impacts and decision processes; * Drive the Cutover committee with business areas;
Lead planning and delivery of all Cutover Approach aspects including:
* Cutover Procedures
* Cutover Reporting (Monitoring Production Cutover execution progress and issues) * Cutover Kickoff
* Entry and Exit Criteria
* Data Load and Mitigation Approach * Risk Management
Head of IT Processes and Systems Area at WEG
September 2012 - April 2014 (1 year 8 months)
Directly responsible for the IT Process and Systems area for all business units worldwide, managing the
* EIM Team responsible for providing information to an effective strategy, through the management of high quality information involving: SAP BW Bex, MDM, Master Data Workflow, SAP BPA, ETL and SAP BusinessObjects;
* R&D Team responsible for study and develop new business process models, involving: CRM, SRM, PLM, MES, CPM, PPM, HCM and SCM;
* BPM Team responsible for structuring the BPMCC to promote the BPM as a business discipline to raise the performance of integrated business processes.
Main challenge: Research and development of strategic solutions in order to innovate business models and automate processes integrated.
Head of Software Engineer - IT Business Interface at WEG
January 2012 - October 2012 (10 months)
Directly responsible for a group of 40+ professionals including SAP Process Leaders, Business Process
Analysts (Logistics, Sales, Financials and Project Management) SAP Functional Analysts (SD, MM, PP, WM, FI, CO, PS, PM and QM), Software Architects (EA) and Developers (ABAP, Java, .Net) that implement and support the business operations providing IT solutions to improve the business.
Main challenge: Optimize IT resources to focus on solutions that bring real and measurable gains to business area.
SAP IM / WM Consultant Specialist at WEG
May 2010 - December 2011 (1 year 8 months)
Responsible for the functional assessment and scoping of the implementation of SAP roll-out; Responsible for the project definitions as the schedule, budget and the project objective; Identifies appropriate resources and staffs projects;
Select a consultant company to help in the SAP localization issues;
Approve the project in the board of the company;
Ownership for the configuration of SAP WM and LeanWM handling all phase of the project right from requirements gathering, blueprinting, configuration, testing, training;
Co-ownership for the configuration of SAP MM/Transportation module;
Proficient in managing the business process for Logistics: Procurement, Purchase Order, Subcontracting
Purchase cycle, Consignment purchase cycle, Stock Transfer Order, Inventory Posting, Handling Unit Management, Managing of Production Order, Serial Numbers, Transfer strategy, put strategy, hand held solution, scanners, package labels, package conference station, etc.
SCM - Process Leader - SAP WM / MM / LE at WEG
March 2008 - August 2011 (3 years 6 months)
* Lead the logistic users group responsible to analyze, plan and prioritize the demands from a business area
doing the link between users and the IT area.
* Design and deploy new process and solutions in logistic (PS, MM and WM) area using some business
process tools like ARIS platform, Solution Manager and SAP Project Reference Object.
* Lead the innovation group that study and search new functions / processes / services in the SAP Standards
like deployment the Enhancement Packages 4 for the SAP ERP.
* Coordinate the test scenarios in the logistic process to implement the Support Package for the SAP ERP
Project Leader - SAP PLM / PS Specialist at WEG
October 2005 - March 2008 (2 years 6 months)
* I lead the functional team responsible for the deployment of the project management process in the five
companies at the WEG group using the mySAP PLM Project System (PS).
* I was responsible to manage (plan, control and report) all the deliverables and the people of the project
manager team using tools like MS Project Server, Solution Manager and MS Office.
* I was responsible to manage the cost and the third part resources (the subcontract consultants).
* Led the group responsible to study, define and implement ETO, mapping new responsibilities, procedures
and function in the SAP standard to attend the strategic objective of the company.
IT Coordinator - .Net / Java / UML / RUP at WEG
July 2003 - September 2005 (2 years 3 months)
* Led development projects in software technology Microsoft. Net and Java related to automation of
processes sales and engineering, such as: Design of a suite of applications technical sales / engineering. Projects system of calculating engineering, such as calculations of winding tools, systems mechanical calculation of axles and bearings, systems of generating automatic mechanical design tools integrated with CAD as AutoCAD and Solidworks. In which negotiations with clients of deadlines and budgets, review of requirements, modeling of systems using the EA Architec, modeling database in Oracle and distributions of activities between analysts and programmers of the team.
* I worked in the implementation of the methodology of developing software, based on RUP, ICONIX, XP and CMM in the areas of Software development group.
* I developed the company's first project using the specification software language using UML and MVC architecture and deploy this as the default language in the company.
* I gave courses of the Object Orientation, UML and Project Management.
Developer - Java EJB at Instituto Stela
December 2002 - July 2003 (8 months)
I worked defining requirements and technical business, diagrams and projects for the software architecture
in UML and development of software using the paradigm to guide objects of the SIGA (secretary's online Fundação Oswaldo Cruz) in Java platform using reusable frameworks such as Struts and JUnit.
Project Analyst - C++ / Assembler / P-CAD at UNIVALI
March 2000 - November 2002 (2 years 9 months)
I designed the circuit board layout involving electric by P-CAD software and the software development board
for a micro-processor 8051 and assembler languages using C++ to management and integration with wireless cards TDMA DM15 Sony Ericsson equipment for a power management which used the electrical short message service (SMS) to maintaining bi-directional communication with the power of the concessionaire state of Santa Catarina.