I am a very curious person who is interested in a lot of subjects: software development, technology, productivity, philosophy, math, astronomy, music theory, piano, history, economics, politics, among others.
Love coding. I have programmed for 20 years, 15 professionally.
My strengths are: detail-oriented, business-minded, passion for writing clean elegant high-quality code, get things done, embrace change, adapt to new contexts, product-focus, results-oriented, always-learning, strong professional background, agile methodologies practitioner.
I have a wide experience programming in all kinds of platforms: web, mobile, desktop, games, facebook, apis, client / server, industrial devices.
I have a solid experience on teams building, project management and also coordinated a software production department.
I love teaching and have dictated several courses.
I worked with many technologies and methodologies:
• Web: .NET (ASP.NET MVC, Web Forms, NHibernate), PHP (Symfony, Silex, Laravel), Actionscript3, Flex, Java (Struts, Hibernate), Web Services, REST, JQuery, Angular, Backbone, SEO, Facebook
Apps, Social Apis.
• Mobile: Android Native, iOS Native, Hybrid HTML5 Apps
• Games: Cocos2dx, Box2d, Andengine, Actionscript.
• Windows: WinForms, WPF, WCF, MFC, DirectX, COM / COM+, Windows Services.
• Software Engineering: Project Management, Agile Methodologies, UML, ER Modeling, Software Architecture & Design, Design Patterns, TDD, BDD, Unit Testing, Acceptance Testing, Load Testing, Domain Driven Design, Configuration Management (SVN, GIT, Continuous Integration Server, Automatic Deployment).
• Databases: SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, MongoDB, Redis, LDAP, Sqlite.
• Others: TextMining (Web Crawling, Content Extraction, NLP, PoS Tagging, Chunking), MatLab, Linux, Apache, Tomcat, IIS.