* IBM (Information Technology and Services): • Responsible to oversee, facilitate, and manage strategic (financial) application´s availability providing technical account management support in the coordination of incident ownership and customer account management on a 24x7x365 following the sun model.
• Responsibilities also include the management and oversight of service delivery processes, which includes event, incident, problem, change, service level and configuration management as well as resources coordination, customer management, and technical resolution management.
• Ensures contractual service support requirements are understood and managed.
• Ensure all the application´s portfolio is 100% in compliance against the financial, quality and audit standards.
• Ensures effective communication and coordination of problem-solving efforts between all cross-functional teams (support, technical, finance, executive) and customers.
• Collaborates with other team members to ensure consistency of delivery, adherence to standard practices, and continuous improvement.
• Presents operational and service level reports and explains service level support available to internal or external customers.
• Administers and manages the configuration of process related tools, reporting tools, and associated technologies.
• Compiles, analyzes and reports statistical data and trends relating to service level compliance and operational effectiveness.
• Provides training and mentoring for functional teams to ensure that process guidelines are understood and followed.