* Self Employed:
● Web site development, programming, recommendations on target audience, branding and related issues.
● CMS websites, specially Wordpress configuration, issues resolutions, plugins selection and installation.
● SEO, copywriting, branding consulting for small and medium size organizations.
● Provide an analysis of company's existing practices and make recommendations for improvements.
● Facilitating/participating in meetings with key client stakeholders to develop an understanding of their business
● Evaluating software/websites of competitors in the marketplace to understand the business environment and competitive landscape of the client
● Gathering software/website requirements from client stakeholders and potential users
● Developing a non-technical detailed design of proposed software/websites including functional and user interface designs. These designs are typically represented via written narratives, screen mock-ups and flowcharts
● Communicating the design to the project programmers to ensure full understanding
● Upon completion of programming activity, ensuring software/website matches original design
● Working with client stakeholders to roll-out software/website to users