Freelance Graphic Designer | Illustrator | Game Artist at Owner
November 2011 – Present (8 months)
Game Artist | Senior GUI designer | Multimedia Illustrator at Mindset
January 2012 – April 2012 (4 months)
- GUI Design, development of icons, and logo design for a facebook social game.
- Responsible for the overall look of the game in progress.
Game Artist | Multimedia Illustrator | Lead Artist of Coco Girl at Metrogames
July 2010 – December 2011 (1 year 6 months)
- Leads the art team in the development of the highest quality of artwork for the game. Check that there is an aesthetic coherence among all the graphics generated (backgrounds, characters, etc) to ensure unity and harmony of the entire game. Responsible for the overall look of the game.
- Setting creative and technical standards and also determining the best tools and techniques to deploy. Create style guides if none exist for the art team.
- Responsible for mentoring, training and performance evaluations for the Art team in this game.
- Work closely with the programming team to make sure that all art assets produced can be easily imported into the game engine.
- Identify and anticipate artistic problems and communicate solutions to the appropriate project managers.
- Create and assist with management of project schedules and resource planning.
Graphic Designer and Multimedia Illustrator at Pierini Partners
January 2010 – June 2010 (6 months)
- Digital Photo Restoration & Digital Photo Retouching.
- Development and integral creation of all kind of illustrations for its later application in packagings; posters; magazines; and POP.
- Collaboration with design team for the best integration between art and design.
Freelance Web Designer at Three Melons
2009 – 2009 (less than a year)
- Interface design for a game developed by students at ITBA.
Graphic Designer and Multimedia Illustrator at Activica S.A.
November 2007 – December 2009 (2 years 2 months)
- Development and integral creation of all kind of illustrations for its later application in games online; courses of e-elearning; tutorials; interactive CD-roms; manuals, etc.
- Accomplishment of exclusive characters who conform mascots and online assistants of certain sites, including its later animation in some cases.
Web and Graphic Designer | Illustrator at Stellarc
October 2004 – August 2007 (2 years 11 months)
- Development and integral creation of Web sites, as well as brands, interfaces and icons like application to the same.
- Creation and development of original and innovating marks for its later application in the mentioned Web sites.
- Accomplishment of exclusive characters who conform mascots and assistants online of certain sites, including its later animation in some cases.
Freelancer Illustrator at Le Pors & Stessi | Art Study
April 2004 – October 2004 (7 months)
Creation and development of original designs for its later application in textile printings, guards and paperings for wall, papers of gift, ceramics and more; as well as exclusive designs for cards of saluting of enterprise character.
Graphic Designer | Junior Illustrator (illustration assistant) at Corne Cartoons
August 2002 – April 2004 (1 year 9 months)
Creation of original illustrations exclusives for each client, including all creative produced - concepts, layout, final pencil, ink and final coloring.