* Laura Lucena: Freelance Translation – English/Spanish
January 2005 to the present.
To mention a few:
• 2010 – 2012: Various localization and translation proofreading assignments within the pharmaceutical industry as well as translation of legal documents of civil nature such as marriage certificates, birth certificates, university transcripts, etc.
• May 2010: 4th Class Power Engineering, Electrical Machines Didactic Training, Pan Global Training Systems (Eng-Spa)
• August, 2009: Employee Survey for the Whole Foods Industry (Eng-Spa)
• January, 2009: Power Supply System User Manuals (Eng-Spa)
• July,2008– August, 2008: Magazine articles for the Textile and Fashion Industry (Eng-Spa)
• November, 2008: Articles of Incorporation and other company documents for the Engineering Industry (Spa-Eng)
• May, 2005 – October, 2008: Pharmaceutical, surgical and Medical catalogues (Eng-Spa)
• June, 2006: Research Paper: “Simulation Platform of Controlling Navigation Schemes for Mobile Wheeled Robots.” The research participated in the IFAC’s 7th Symposium of Advances in Controlling Education, Madrid, Spain (Spa-Eng)