Spectrum / Bright house, Maitland, FL 10/2015-8/2017
Technical Support (TCP I Tier III)
• Technical customer support thru phone and chat for Cable TV, VOIP and internet Services
• Work with applications and tools like CRM, OMSE, ADP, ASPECT, Call tracker, RIO, VMware, Port PS
• Ping, trace route, NYROC, update firmware, GoToMyPC, remote into gateway and routers.
• Setup and troubleshoot device to the internet (Game console, Tablets, Laptops, PC, Smart TV, smart phones, printers)
• Phone support, porting numbers, fixing no dial tone, static issues and scheduling appointments.
Independent IT Contractor, Orlando, FL 5/2014-7/2015
Desktop Support Tech
• Worked with companies likes Superior Group, Lockheed Martin, Tech USA, Virtual Ops.
• Duties Desktop Support Tech, Network Support tech, and System Admin when needed.
• Worked with several applications, Dame-ware, SCCM, Google Apps for Business, MS Office 365, Kaseya, Connect Wise, Virtualization, Call Caps & MAC, Log Me In, Zen works, MS Windows 7, 8.
• Provide hardware & software support like Install, configure, troubleshoot all peripheral devices. Document all issues found, VPN client setup, McAfee Encryption files, folders and drives.
• PC & Network Support, Desktop, Laptop & Printers repairs, deployments, AD provisioning, creating accounts, migration, Data transfer or backup thru LAN or USB, PC Refresh, Imaging & Inventory.
Barrister Global Services, Orlando, FL 7/2013-5/2014
Field Engineer Technician-MIS
• IT support for Florida Hospital in the Orlando Campus, with over 15,000 users in 7 Campus.
• Worked as a Desktop Support Tech, Network Support tech and System Administrator, when needed.
• Handle a few projects, from wiring, Desktop, Laptop & Printers repairs, deployments, AD provisioning, creating accounts, PC & Network Support & Imaging, Data transfer or backup thru LAN or USB, Migration from XP to 7 Enterprise, Citrix Apps, VPN client setup, McAfee Encryption files, folders and drives.
DOD Contractor, ITT Systems, Overseas 1/2010-11/2011
Sr. ADPE Technician
• IT support for the four branches of the US Military in Djibouti, Africa and Baghdad, Iraq.
• Worked as a Desktop Support Tech, Network Support tech and System Administrator.
• Have a Security Clearance valid up to 2020, VPN client setup, McAfee Encryption files, folders and drives.
• Manage a team of 10 techs in charge to baseline, troubleshoot and repair computer when it is requested.
• Used the Remedy ticket system to track issues, request, and projects.
• Worked with the PC’s missing essentials IAVA’s or security patches, running the Retina scans, installing IAVA’s
• Migration of MS Office, Win7, server 2008, AD, Citrix, VMware, McAfee AV, HIP, Ghost, Remedy, HBSS, SCCM, SMS, Cisco, DHCP, WSUS, ARS, 802.1x scripts, and Retina.
Comcast, Newark, DE 1/2007-1/2010
End-User IT Analyst Support & Online Help-desk Support CAE
• IT support for over 10,000 users in over 20 facilities in Philadelphia, PA, New Jersey, and Delaware.
• Took care of two Call centers in New Castle, DE and Newark, DE, with over 5,000 users.
• Handle various projects, from wiring, PC & Laptop repairs, and New PC & Laptops deployments, AD provisioning, creating accounts, Imaging, Remedy, Servers, Print servers, and wiring CAT 5E, 6 and Coax.
• PC & Network Support, POS installer performed online tech supports to the entire Comcast customer around the east coast of US, and trained in various others products they have.
• The main issue is to assist the customer and help him in any problems with our products.
Caring People Alliance, Philadelphia, PA 12/2004-11/2006
Computer Specialist & Instructor
• Performed installation and configuration of PCs for multiple classroom and lab environments.
• PC & Network Support, responsible for software and hardware configuration and troubleshooting, installation of wireless and wired computer networks for local site.
• Performed installation and support for print servers, printers, multi-boot systems within the organization.
• Instructor led classes for Certiport IC3, Microsoft MOS and CompTIA.
• Personally created and implemented manuals, lessons, exercises, quizzes and study guides.
• Led students to a 90% certification success in program taught.
Visuales Caribe, Inc., Cayey, PR 12/1998 – 5/2004
PC and Network Technician
• Assembled and sold PCs, Computer and Network Technician, my job was to build pc, servers, POS, kiosks and
LAN Setup, and also support custom software developed by the company.