* trivago GmbH (Internet): Developing the world's largest hotel price comparison website in Brazil by caring out projects to optimize the platform, increase prospects, leads and conversions. Focusing on main areas of activities such as Product, Content, Hotel Relations and Social Media. Providing testing and feature proposals, analysing content and conversions, developing and maintaining stakeholders (hotel chains and hoteliers), developing social media channels with special focus on Facebook campaigns, as well as providing social media monitoring and analytics.
On trivago travellers are able to compare prices side-by-side from hotel booking portals such as Expedia, Booking.com and Olotels.com for over 500,000 hotels worldwide – trivago is google for hotels.
* Deutsche Post AG (Logistics and Supply Chain) [from 12/2012]: Supporting the change management & communications work-stream for the implementation of a new HR transactional system in the Czech Republic. Successfully developed the communications strategy and the communications project plan, following up on milestones, status check and updates. Managing the communication with key stakeholder and developing announcements and newsletters. In addition, supporting two other projects by setting up a database in Intranet, consolidating group-wide data for reports and coordinating the translation process for more than 47 languages.
* Deutsche Post AG (Logistics and Supply Chain) [from 6/2012]: Supporting five business units’ communication initiatives in different projects such as collection, consolidation and analysis of worldwide cross-divisional data, coordination with key stakeholders, development of announcements, newsletters, content management and revamping and developing of Intranet pages and workshop coordination.
* South Marketing International (Logistics and Supply Chain) [from 7/2011]: Leveraging online platforms to promote established companies such as Alamo Rent a Car, National Car Rental, Europcar International, Best Western Internatonal, Carnival Cruise Lines and VIA Rail Canada. Increasing online sales through the development of initiatives, creating content, developing online and printed materials, as well as coordinating and executing campaigns in various channels and trade show events.
* South Marketing International (Leisure, Travel & Tourism) [from 7/2009]
* South Marketing International (Leisure, Travel & Tourism) [from 10/2006]