* IncluIT (Information Technology & Services): Performing Scrum Trainings to managers, teams, different company areas like RRHH and Administration and public in general.
Participate on Discovery analysis and estimations.
Contributing to create a Product Area for the company as organizations goal.
* Business Analyst (Information Technology & Services): Currently I'm working as BA offshore on Harriague Asociados for Wind River company (https://www.windriver.com/)
on the develop of a movile Android project.
As BA I'm in charge of receiving the requierements from the client which comes on HMI (human interaction interface) specifications, similar to an UX desing. This HMI specs alogn with functional specifications documents should be translated on user stories for populate the project backlog.
After analize this documentations I attend to mettings with the Product Owner in oder to clear out doubts or realign to creante new possible flows and scenarios.
At the same time I'm working on implement the SCRUM framework on the different teams since they are not working with a defined agile framework at the moment.
- Writing user stories.
- Keeping updated the Project backlog.
- Identifying new business rules.
- Clients interviews.
- Project documentation
- Estimations with the team
- Coordinating Scrum Agiles Ceremonies such as Retros, Refinement Meetings, Plannings and Daily meetings.
- Project Metrics
- Perform Scrum Trainings to managers, teams, different company areas like RRHH and Administration, public in general.
- Participate on new projects pre sales analysis and estimations.