WRITER AND EDITORIAL WORK
• Ghostwriter for an institutional article published in Avianca Magazine. 2016
• General editor for the publication “Guidelines for an Integrated Management of Floodplain in the Magdalena”. 2016
• Co-writer of the game narrative SimBasin http://simbasin.hilab.nl
• Articles published in Semana Sostenible. 2015
• Web content writer for The Nature Conservancy. 2012
SCRIPT WRITER AND VIDEO DIRECTOR
• Decision Support System for the Magdalena Basin
• Ecosystem Based Adaptation in the Magdalena Basin
• SimBasin: Serious Games to improve serious decision-making
• Cómo migran los peces
• Magdalena: Past, Present and Future of Colombia
• Wetlands and floodplains of the Magdalena Basin
• Canal del dique, un reto de nación (Only available in Spaish)
• Water fund for Santa Marta (360º video)
• Feel & looks for the game SimBasin
• El Sapo protected area poster
• Ecosystem Based Adaptation Poster
• World Fish Migration Day poster
• Magdalena project visual identity
COMMUNICATION AND MARKETING CAMPAINGS
• Digital and media campaign for the World Fish Migration Day 2016 (Event registered in Bogota, Colombia)
• Media strategy in partnership with El Tiempo for the World Wetland Day 2016 (Bogota, Colombia)
• Marketing campaign and media coverage for the green biking race Pedalea Colombia. 2013 http://sylviagomez.net/pedaleacolombia/
• Magdalena Basin, what is at stake? October 2015
• Challenges of the Magdalena Basin: rivers, floodplains and human wellbeing. November 2014
• Sustainable development in Protected Areas. July 2014
• Canal del Dique: un reto de nación I (2012), II (2013), III (2014)
COMMUNICATION AND MARKETING STRAEGIES
• Communication strategy for the Decision Support System for the Magdalena Basin.
• Communication strategy for the project Ecosystem-Based Adaptation to Climate Change in the Magdalena River Basin, funded by International Climate Initiative (ICI).
• Communication and branding strategy for the project Ecosystem Based Adaptation in the Magdalena Basin, funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID).
• Building a sustainable future for the Magdalena River Basin, funded by Santo Domingo Foundation (FMSD).