Dr Sudip Bose (MBA, MPhil, PhD)
Sectors - Service sector, New age business, Projects, software, core sector
Core skills – marketing, brand, strategy analysis, product planning, technology,
A self starter and self motivated seasoned professional experiences in Marketing, Brand, Distribution, Strategic planning, Customer relations, Customer lifecycle management, technology management, Product planning and launch strategy..
Close to 20yerars experience in large corporate like Wipro, L&T, Reliance Industries & Reliance Communications (both Fortune 500 companies). Handled different geographies of the country. Last position held was that of Vice President - Marketing for Rural vertical for RCOM with national level responsibility.
Worked closely with stake holders and formulated strategies for the then countries largest corporate as a part of the team of Reliance Industries and Reliance Communications (Fortune 500 companies).
Travelled across the country. Created business models for the organizations in remote corners.
Launched several products and new geographies with notable success. Written several processes which are still accepted at various organizations. Handled government and salutatory issues.
Created competitive edge to every business handled and provided better than average returns to the stake holders.
Part of team which worked closely with most key consulting firms (Accenture, Mackenzie, PwC, Diamond Cluster etc). Handled most key research firms – (A C Neilson, ORG Marg etc). Handled
Several major ad agencies (Mudra, Leo Barnet, Madison etc).
Attended several training programs of national and international importance. These include ISO 9000, TQM, SPIN & SPANCO (NIS-Sparta), AT&T Tele-essential course, Motorola SP02 & SP03 (Motorola university).
Successful entrepreneur with business interest in telecom software heading a team of approx 50 professionals with operations in India and Bangladesh and business interest in several countries.
Experience of consulting for prestigious assignments (Sahyog Foundation Orissa and Mercedes Benz India Limited Project Danube).
A passionate learner has completed MBA, MPhil and PhD. Several papers are published. Delivered lectures in seminars in reputed universities.
Received awards and recognitions through professional career.
High ranker in several Freelance sites
My approach is founded on a series of strongly shared beliefs. I bring the following to my client engagements:
Philosophy of evidence, not opinion
- The correct solution is dynamic and requires up-to-date data
- Previous experience informs the starting point, but the correct solution is always deduced from the data
- I ensures that consulting advice is founded on a high level of analytical capability
Bias towards action
- Consideration of strategic, operational, organizational and technological issues, even when the problem appears to be concentrated on only one of these axes.
- A view across differing time frames i.e. what can be solved immediately, in the short-medium term and long term
- Strong bias towards action, following speedy analysis
- I am fully engaged in the day to day case process