2010 – Nowadays Hamer Sharp Institute
English Teacher to businessmen in different enterprises and levels such as Katedra, private classes, Sonda Nextira-one, among others.
2010 - 2011 UTECA – Universidad Tecnológica Americana
Teacher in the bachelor of translation and interpretation
Subjects: Spanish grammar, English grammar, linguistics, phonetics, English and French
2010 Top Training (Mexico City)
Translator and Designer Medical manual “Precedex” Hospira Laboratories, Mexico
Translator of many articles and the Certification Manual for the ABC Hospital, among others
2007 ‐ 2009 Endurancenter srl “Medical Sport & Fitness Research” ‐ Administration
Manager/Owner and Funding Business Partner (Parma – Italy, Europe)
Endurancenter is a medical, sports and fitness research center where athletes and people can get
high level medical consulting.
• Working partner and responsible of key to performance managerial duties‐ purchases, supplies,
taxes, payments, budgets, economic plans, etc
• Starting a business from its planning to its first operational facilities in the year 2007 , in 24
months/years, employing 20 professionals, in 18 medical and administration professions, offering
35 services to this target audience
• The core business of Endurancenter is the 360° athletic preparation of high level athletes who are
pointing to the Olympic Games, the World Championships, European championships, Panamerican
Championships and also handicapped athletes.
• The Endurancenter got to be one of the sponsors of the first private handicapped cycling team
called “Essercina Cycling Team” and high level endurance sports (cycling, swimming, footing) to car
racing, judo, karate, swimming, etc. with 15 Members over 2 months.
The Endurancenter is now principal sponsor of the first professional Paracycling professional team which is pointing to the Olympic Games of London 2012, called “Endurancenter Paracycling Team”. (Official presentation of the Team January 5, 2010.)
2008 Official Interpreter (English to Italian)
Francesco Del Piano ‐ Handicapped Italian swimmer during the World Swimming
Handicapped Championships in Berlin to obtain his swimming place for the Beijing Olympic
Games in the city of Berlin, Germany from May 22 – 26
2003 Official interpreter (Spanish to English)
Cycling tour "Vuelta de las Américas" Instituo Anglo Americano de Idiomas / Organized by Grupo Autofin de México
During the 21‐stage cycling international tour, I worked as the official Interpreter to the
Italian, Swiss, and Japanese cycling teams, this race took place from February ‐ March 2003 all along Mexico. Beginning in Cancun and finishing in Mexico City going south and north along the country
• Participation in the Organizing Committee, with 250 national and international cyclists, 1 main
sponsor – grupo AutoFIN – and 10 secondary sponsors, during 25 days and touching 21 Mexican
• I was official interpreter to Mr. Pat McQuaid, President of the Union Intèrnationale du Cyclisme (UCI) with it headquarters in Genève, Switzerland, during his stay in Mexico during this international race.
2002 ‐ 2003 Top Language S.A.
• Translator and Interpreter in high level conferences
• Film translator and back interpreter for Tyco Electronics
• English Teacher to businessmen in different enterprises such as HP, Bridgestone‐
Firestone, Samsung, etc (freelance)
2001 ‐ 2002 Saricy Mexicana S.A. de C.V. ‐ Manager Assistant
• Definition and redefinition of the customer service department
• Sales and purchases of new articles that were going to be introduced in the Mexican
market coming from China, Hong Kong and Singapore.
• Managing the service center of the articles sold by Saricy Mexicana to the different
supermarkets and technologic stores in Mexico
2000 – 2002 Pearson Educación de México S.A de C.V. ‐ Translator
• Translator of the Web page http://www.prenhall.com/success
October – December 2000
• Translator of the Companion Web format of the book “Psicología” by Morris at
January – March 2001
• Translator of the Companion Web format or the book “Advertising” by Kepler at
• Brochure translations for the marketing Department of “Longman English Success”
July 1999 ‐ January 2000 Merzario Group/ Tierramaraire S.A. ‐ Traffic Manager Assistant
Import/export Italian transnational enterprise importing/exporting goods from any part of the world to
mainly principal European ports such as Genoa, la Spezia, Barcelona, Tunisia.
• Following the import/export maritime route, from loading and unloading the containers,
generation of the Bill of lading, the journey the choosing of the ship and arriving up to the new port.
• Generation of statistics of goods, ships, travels
1997 – 1999 Sealed Air de México, S.A. ‐ Translator
International enterprise focused on the best packaging biological methods for any kind of good used in
Imports/exports, house holding, bottling plants, factories, packaging enterprises, etc
• Selling Manual Translation
• Translation of several brochures and manuals
• Versapacker Manual, SpeedyPacker Manual, Selling Manual
• Technical Translations
1997 –2003 Instituto Anglo Americano de Idiomas ‐ Executive English Teacher
• English teacher to executives of enterprises such as Celanese Mexicana, IBM; Bimbo,
Bridgestone/Firestone, Dell Computer, etc form he basic to the advanced levels; also giving classes
at school to people learning English from children to adults in each language level.
1998 ‐ 1999 Ed. Océano de México ‐ Interpreter and Translator
• Mr. Carlo Ginzburg. Author of the book “El Queso y los Gusanos” when coming to the presentation
of the book to the media (radio, TV, newspapers)
Interpreter ‐ La Jornada Journal ‐ Lic. César Güemes.
• Mrs. Susan Sontag. – when coming to Mexico to some conferences all over the Mexican media.
Official Translator and Interpreter ‐ Editorial Océano de México
• Mrs. Jung Chang, author of the book Cisnes Salvajes (Wild Swans) when coming to Mexico to the
presentation of her book to the Mexican media, also we went to make some interviews to
Cuauhtenmoc Càrdenas, and Lic. Luis Echeverrìa as a field investigation for her next book called
“Mao” being myself her interpreter during her visit to Mexico.
1992‐1994 INSTITUTE FOR INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH – Marketing Manager Assistant supporting the
Customer Service and Market Investigation Department
Transnational enterprise based in England, dedicated to offer services of corporate training. In
charge of supporting the Marketing Manager in clerical and statistical activities. Keeping the
file department and all the conference catalogues.
• Generation of statistics of the distribution files, getting information of the attendants to the
conferences (more than 20 conferences per month and 4 distribution lists for each one)
• Data processing and market analysis.