A Computer Area Professional with vocational training technique in auxiliary technician installation and computers Maintenance installs, repairs and configures the client operating system and applications, install, configure and replace hardware, serves customers and develop sales processes in the area of Information technologies, diagnostic voltages, assembles and configures peer networks, acting with respect, professional secrecy and proactivity. I work in companies from various sectors that use information technology to support its operations. I am able to assemble structured cabling, provide preventive and corrective maintenance of printers, monitors and supplies, scale indoor wireless networks and install, configure, manage, and support for Operating Open and Owner Code Systems, acting responsibly, data security and discipline. Diagnostic hardware and software problems, technical support, network management point to point and repair electronic components in Information Technology.
I am a professional technological axis of information and communication, and is able to specify, size, budget, design, implement, evaluate, document, audit, optimize, maintain and provide physical logic and assemble computer equipment.
FUNCTIONAL TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Strong Windows Desktop/Server experience;
- Repair and recover from hardware or software failures on PC's, laptops, printers and mobiles;
- Virtual Machines knowledge (VM ware)
- Diagnosis, repair and replacement of faulty hardware;
- Desktop Software Protection;
- Install, re-installation and configuration of software;
- Data Backup, Data Transfer and Data Recovery;
- Upgrade Recommendations and sales or product or service;
- Wired and Wireless Networks installations;
- Microsoft Products Knowledge (SharePoint, Exchange, Office);
- MS Active Directory, MS Group Policy, MS File Service, MS Print Services;
- Switches, Routers, DHCP, DNS, Network Structured Cabling;
- Install Operation System Client and Softwares.