* Ombu Shop (Internet): Co-Founded OmbuShop to solve a real problem: Small businesses need a cost-effective way to build their professional online shop.
Developed the platform's MVP and iterated continuously based on customer's feedback.
Currently enabling businesses to sell online while protecting their brand.
Enabling web developers to design and implement beautiful online shops.
* etagwerker.com (Information Technology and Services) [desde 5/2011]: Built web applications that are simple, scalable, highly available and solve real problems.
Helped the Ruby community by contributing to some open source projects and organizing the Buenos Aires Ruby meetup.
* Aycron IT Solutions (Information Technology and Services) [desde 3/2010]: Founded Aycron and executed the company's business strategy in New York.
Developed Ruby on Rails applications on top of Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3)
Managed projects and teams to build highly scalable web applications.
* Synchronica (Telecommunications) [desde 8/2008]: Worked on performance testing using SLAMD engine.
Processed and analyzed data from performance testing results.
Researched and developed solutions for the synchronization gateway.
Developed JCR/Jackrabbit implementation for RSS feeds.
* Self-employed (Information Technology and Services) [desde 2/2008]: Analyzed functional requirements using use case diagrams and specifications.
Developed and designed solutions in the form of web applications using open source Java frameworks.
Developed solutions using Java 5, Spring, WebWork, Hibernate 3, Log4J, Eclipse, Maven, Apache, Apache Tomcat and MySQL 5.
Strategic consulting in business logic for Web 2.0 applications and software engineering best practices.
* Trans Global Software (Information Technology and Services) [desde 6/2007]: Analyzed functional specifications using use case diagrams, specifications, prototyping and state diagrams (UML).
Coordinated meetings and conferences with clients and development teams.
Worked with system administrators to provide different environments (development, testing, production) for projects.
Coordinated functional tests and created test scripts.
* Intelligent Voice Research, LLC (Information Technology and Services) [desde 10/2006]: Developed Java solutions for computer/person voice interaction type applications.
Constructed base framework for the application's persistence layer, migrated applications from Hibernate to a custom solution.
Maintained financial website project and added features to the solution.
Worked with Jetty, XML, VoiceXML, MySQL, Eclipse, Velocity, Java and Python technologies.
* Synthesis IT (Information Technology and Services) [desde 4/2005]: Developed Java/J2EE solutions for retail companies.
Improved transactional application server performance by removing inefficient persistence layer code.
Worked with retail standardized database model: ARTS.
Worked with Tomcat, JBoss, Hibernate, DB2, MSSQL Server, WSAD, Struts, Java, J2EE and Ant.