SharePoint / .NET Developer with strengths in teamwork and technical thought leadership. and 5+ years' work experience with the following languages and tools:
- .NET based language (C#, VB.Net)
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2013 and MOSS 2007.
- Custom solutions in SharePoint. Creating custom web parts, custom list definitions, master page and page layout, branding.
- SharePoint OOB patterns and best practices.
- SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 including queries, SSIS packages and user defined functions.
- Experience using Visual Studio or related IDE.
- .NET 2.0 Framework and above.
- Team Foundation Server.
- Knowledge of security standards and techniques for web applications.
- Advanced development skills: Expert level OO principals, best practices, patterns.
- Expertise in the design, implementation, and deployment of user-centric software, with focus on usability.
Design and code superior technical solutions
Create well designed, reusable objects
Create efficient and logical databases for clients
Create and execute project work plans, revising as necessary to meet changing needs and requirements
Communicate and enforce best practice coding standards
Consistently deliver high-quality services to clients on schedule
Communicate complex information effectively to team and clients
Ability to scale the solution to the client’s goals and budgetj