* Universidad del Valle (CO) (Higher Education): Responsible for the undergraduate courses:
At the end of the course of Fundamentals of Mechanical Design, the students should have developed the following skills:
- Establish a project plan according to a design process
- Understand the terminology and convention of technical drawing.
- Rotate, project and construct 3D views of mechanical parts.
- Drawing in 2D and 3D CAD programs.
At the end of Machine-Tools Workshop, the students should be capable of:
- Understand the difference between precision and accuracy.
- Recognize and implement tolerance and fits.
- Identify the possible operations in machine-tools.
* Universidad del Valle (Higher Education): Design an experimental setup.
Build a numerical model for FSI.
Coordinate the adquisition of equipment.
Document the meeting's agenda and tasks.
Keep track of the schedule and budget of the project.