* Eagle Packaging Machinery LLC.: Supplier Payments and Expenses
• Collate supplier invoices into weekly and monthly payment runs, streamlining payment processes wherever possible.
• Ensure all supplier bills are appropriately authorized for payment, and process payments when authorized.
• Record supplier payments and office expenses in MYOB/QuickBooks accounting software, coding to appropriate accounts.
• Accrue future entries
• Adjust accounts accordingly
• Prepare Financial Spreadsheets
• Prepare Financial Statements: P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, Trial Balance, etc.
• Report to partners on a monthly basis as regards overdue accounts.
• Ensure account statements are sent to all clients with an outstanding balance at least once a month.
• Chase up overdue accounts via phone, letter and email.
• Document all account chasing activities in a manner that can be readily accessed and viewed by other staff.
Reconciliations of Key Accounts
• Reconcile all bank accounts daily.
• Reconcile all loan accounts on a monthly basis.
• Liaise with IT Manager to ensure MYOB/QuickBooks company files (both current and archived) are backed up offsite at least once a week.
• Maintain a subscription to MYOB/QuickBooks software, and update software on an annual basis.
Customer Invoicing and Receipting
• Bill all customers on a timely basis, filing copies as per documented procedures
• Ensure any stock alerts regarding low stock levels are notified to stock management immediately
• Process all online orders received within 48 hours
• Record customer payments and prepare daily banking
• Issue customer statements on a monthly basis
• Prepare documents for new employees
• Manage vacation time
• Review employees time cards.