* ZTE (Telecommunications): Being part of the ZTE Venezuela Government team Account Manager, I was responsabile for the following activities:
• Involved in all steps required to concrete the selling of a turnkey
• Responsible for make the first approach, sell and management of all
government institutions turnkey telecommunications solutions, e.g, Ministry of
health, Ministry of electricity (several big projects),The state owned oil
company (PDVSA), Ministry of science, technology and innovation, The
Bolivarian Space Activities Agency.
• Coordinate and participate in the high level meetings as a translator between
the high authorities of ZTE Corporation and the Venezuelan Government
authorities. Making of the minutes of those meetings.
• Coordinate and manage other multidisciplinary engineering projects which
involve other companies such as construction, electrical substations builders
where ZTE acts as a subcontractor, applying on the daily basis my knowledge
of the three languages: English, Spanish and Chinese
• From October 3rd to December 12th of 2014, I was responsible to guarantee the customer
satisfaction in one of the biggest project developed in Venezuela in the last 30
years in the electrical sector, I was in Global MarineVessel called Sovereign
with the end customer (CORPOELEC which belongs to the Ministry of
electricity), coordinating and translating all the activities required, whether it is
technical information or logistic work between all the personnel involved inthis
• I participated in several biddings, and I was responsabile to lead all the neccessary personnel in order to prepare documents required by the customer, assuring the ZTE's participation in those activities.