* Colofón Diseño + Comunicación: Editor, copywriter, proofreader and translator.
* Freelance: Researcher at the National Newspaper Library and the National General Archive. Compilation of data, images, and photographs from several other archives in Mexico City. Freelance proofreading for Radio INAH. Thesis proofreading. Editorial and iconographic textbook assistant.
* PR Newswire: Media researcher for PR Newswire’s international database. Data gathering from media outlets and editorial contacts. Building relationships with journalists, editors, media professionals and influencers in the U.S.
* Quipper School: Freelance writer and editor. History lessons. Write and edit History lessons for middle school.
* PR Newswire: Consultant and List Management. Maintaining private contact lists (fax and email) for distribution of news and content.
* Magazine SE: Monthly contributor, writing on topics ranging from ecology to street art.
* Estudios Básicos y Superiores: History, Spanish and Literature teacher at middle and high school levels.
* Centro de Integración Educativa: Middle and high school level History and Photography teacher.
* Grupo PPC: Editorial iconography for juvenile catholic publications and the publisher's weekly newsletter.
* Especialistas en Medios: Monitoring information in radio and TV. Writing, editing and proofreading press clips, reports and summaries for clients, including several Mexican agencies like Presidency and Tourism Department.
* El Sol de México: Collection and selection of images. Iconography. Archive work. Providing images for the daily edition and special supplements.
* UNAM. Comparison of texts and proofreader for anthology: "Historiografías".