General Motors - IT Software Developer
February 2013 – present - Rosario
Data Staging with IBM Infosphere.
Integrate data on demand or scheduled across multiples data sources (txt files, Oracle DB, SQL DB among others) and target the modified data to other applications.
Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Services - Service Info Developer
August 2011 – February 2013 - Rosario
Service Information Developer in Hewlett Packard, client General Motors for the application Medgate. Among my duties were:
- Look for Crystal Report design errors in Oracle 10g Data Bases.
- Control scheduled tasks on the Data Base (batch jobs).
- Departments’ integration (India, China, Costa Rica and USA) to deploy changes to the application.
- IIS settings in Windows 2003 Servers.
- Meetings with the client to present the changes made during the week.
Teletech SA - T-Mobile USA bilingual support
October 2009 – June 2011 - Rosario
Bilingual Technical Support for T-Mobile customers in USA. Among my duties were:
- Check on the network if the cellphone is able to register
- Troubleshoot remotely the device to find out if the device is correctly set
- Guide and teach the user how to find the issue he has to prevent future calls.