Sergio Santiago Santos
Experienced Project Manager
Associate’s Degree in Business Management (August 2012 – June 2014)
Northcentral Technical College, Wisconsin, US
Project Manager (June 2016 – Current)
• Manage fielding operations and processes of market research worldwide.
• Update in a daily basics the progress of projects to management team.
• Coordinate projects with internal and external teams.
• Lead an average 7 projects monthly with an average revenue of $7,000 USD.
Teléfonos de México S.A.B. DE C.V.
Project Coordinator (November 2015-June 2016)
• Responsible to deliver telephone and data service to large corporations and small businesses, on average 45 services monthly.
• Goal oriented to deliver and exceed the forecast set by the company.
• Administrative skills to track the daily progress of each project.
• Strong negotiation skills to make agreements with sales, construction and configuration departments and with external suppliers.
Ericsson Telecom S.A. DE C.V.
Project Support Staff (August 2014 – June 2015)
• Experience in forecast, planning, execution, control, and measurement of results.
• Experience working with virtual teams from the US and India.
• Capable to handle project requirements, unexpected changes.
• Experience working with Project Managers and Executive Directors.
Languages: Native Spanish and Advanced English
Technical Skills: Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point, Basic SAP, Gmail