Ø Army Historical Museum/Fort of Copacabana - Rendering a services to the Plastic Artist Ivonésio Ramos Jr. Function: Receptionist
From 23/09 to 03/10/2010
I received some visitors come all the places of Brazil, also foreign, practising conversation in English and Spanish in the hall where they were displayed the watercolors, informing them your prices of the pictures, card-postcards, made reproductions of digitalizations pictures and small watercolors in notebook leves. Opening and closing of box and confirmation of products that had in the exhibition hall.
Ø One Hour Translation - Professional Quality Fast – Function: Simple Translator
From 11/06 to today
I am member of this site since june of the last year taking care of to customers for versions and translations for agencies of high quality from around all. The site attends most of 8000 certified professional translators in 45 languages and my objective is to give services and to acquire knowledge and to structuralize my professional profile in this area.
Ø NGO- No-Governmental organization Best World – Function: Simple Translator
From 23/09 to today
The purpose of the NGO Best World is situated in Uberlândia/MG(Brazil) is to give to services the physical companies and people who are developed by exchange of e-mails. And my purpose is to give to services the NGO to translate texts, sites, e-mails, presentation of slides, chats and etc, for the spanish, french and english languages.
* 1990 - Englishman (Basic, Intermediate and Conversation) - Oxford Course
* 1996 - Writing Advertising executive and Media - SENAC
* 2000 - Computer science (MS-DOS and Windows 98) – Estácio de Sá University
* 2001 - Telemarketing - UniCarioca
* 2003 - Techniques of Locution for Radio – Estácio de Sá University
* 2004 - Computer science (Elementary Word 97) – Estácio de Sá University
* 2008 - Computer science (Windows, Word, Excel and Power Point) – Rio de Janeiro City hall
* 2008 - Frenchman (Basic, Intermediate and Conversation) – Estácio de Sá University and Livemocha, Busuu sites.
* Advanced user in Internet Explorer;
* Basic slight knowledge of Photoshop;
* Basic slight knowledge of Access;
* Spanish(Basic, Intermediate and Conversation) – Livemocha, Busuu sites
* Italian (Intermediate) – Livemocha , Busuu sites.