* MAS Global Consulting (Information Technology & Services): Role: QA Engineer part of a Testing team as part of a large enterprise level project developing a global web based application. Project is using agile/ scrum methodology, and starting to use SAFE (Scaled Agile Framework). There are multiple scrum teams developing in 2 main technologies: .NET & SFDC. End Customer is a global company with presence in more than 150 countries, in the Construction & Engineering industry.
Responsibility Level: Evaluate, select, and apply standard engineering or technology principles and techniques to assigned business problems. Ensure that results meet established needs, goals and timelines. Good knowledge of Agile development and be able to implement that methodology.
• Develop and implement QA test plans. Define test approaches and strategies using technical requirements and inputs from Business Analysts.
• Create and execute detailed test scenarios, traceability matrix, test scripts and workflows for assigned applications from the user’s perspective, applying systematic testing principles to attain good coverage. Submits comprehensive report results and performs bug-fix verification tests.
• Create, Maintain and execute automated regression suites.
• Do data set up, smoke testing of the test environments as part of environment readiness before the start of testing cycle
• Work closely with Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Business SMEs, and Software Developers to ensure quality implementation of requirements and software development standards.
• Automate eligible test cases
• Utilize lifecycle management platform, bug tracking system, and collaborative programs to coordinate business processes.
• Evaluate testing effectiveness and consults with management to implement adjustments.
• Participate in Program / Work Stream meetings in related business areas.
• Perform related duties as assigned.