* Frost & Sullivan (Consultoría de estrategia y operaciones): Major activities and achievements: a) Top level research associated with diverse markets related with Oil & Gas Industry, Energy and Environment for Latin America.
* Biofuels de México S.A. de C.V.: Project Leader for the division of Energy Consultancy, including environment and renewable energy; mining; and manufacturing. Responsible for the development of diverse publications and studies, quantitative prediction, business model evaluations and competitive models.
Main studies developed in association with Biofuels de México S.A. de C.V.: Coal markets for Power Generation; Mexican market of barite (BaSO4) for oil and gas drilling; Analysis of 23 manufacturing segments for the development of new markets.
• Biodiesel: Main activities and achievements: a) development of the “Permanent campaign for the collection of Used Cooking Oil (UCO), which main goal is to obtain raw material for biodiesel production; b) Implementation of biodiesel in the Turibus in Mexico City; c) Implementation of the “UCO Campaign” in 17 states in Mexico with the participation of more than 1,400 restaurants, hotels and other institutions d) Startup of a pilot reactor for biodiesel production in the former refinery “18 De Marzo” in Azcapotzalco, Mexico City.
• Biogas 1: Development of the first and second phase of the project for the Production of biogas and bio fertilizers, through the manure aerobic digestion, in Acatic, Jalisco, using manure of 10 piggeries (70,000 animals), through the AM0016 V.3. methodology “Greenhouse gas mitigation from improved Animal Waste Management Systems in confined animal feeding operation”
• Biogas 2: Development of the first phase for the biogas and bio fertilizers project, through the aerobic digestion of organic waste, in Mexico City, through a vertical cylinder digester, for the production 50m3/h of biogas.
• Biogas 3: Development of the first phase of the Biogas and Bio Fertilizers Project, through the anaerobic treatment of vinasse in the State of Jalisco.