* Nisum Technologies (Information Technology and Services): Working as a Semi Senior Software Engineer, software development with Java EE, based on Test Driven Development.
Building Test Cases with JUnit and Ruby to Automation Test Cases.
* DuocUC (Education Management) [desde 12/2012]: He has served as professor of the Information Technology’s School in Duoc UC Puente Alto. He have taught courses for careers like Computer Software Engineer and Computer Programmer Analyst. The courses he have given so far like:
- Introduction to programming (Java I)
- Object-Oriented Programming (Java II)
- Advanced programming Concepts (Java III)
- Introduction to Programming J2EE (Optional Course)
- Programming Languages I (.NET I – C#)
- Programming Languages II (.NET II – C#)
- Internet Applications Development (PHP)
- Software Architecture
- Integrated Software Design
- Business Management with Business Intelligence
- DataBase programming (PL/SQL)
- Algorithms Programming
- Object-Oriented Paradigm
* Tecnova Soluciones Informáticas (Computer Software) [desde 11/2012]: J2EE project Development, with Java Server Faces, Oracle Weblogic, IBM WebSphere, IBM Message Broker, EJB 3.0, DAO, DTO.
He developed ”Sitio Privado PAM” project, oriented to VIP clients of Principal Financial Group. Has developed “Monedero Electrónico” Project, to Tesorería
General de la República (General Treasury of the Republic), and was part of the Maintenance staff at BiceVida.
* InfoBusiness Soluciones Informáticas (Computer Hardware) [desde 10/2012]: Coordination and management teams.
Development of mid-sized IT projects, custom systems, development and maintenance of websites, systems implementation and application migration, Business Intelligence.
Using Java EE, .NET Framework, Wordpress, SQL Server, Oracle.
* Imagemaker (Information Services) [desde 11/2011]: Being part of the Maintenance staff for the portal area for the Bank Enterprise Customers (www.bci.cl /empresas), over Java Enterprise Edition on the Eclipse IDE, all through a multi-tier architecture with the Struts Framework. Tuxedo service management, Bea Weblogic Server, Sybase, Oracle and SQLServer databases, WebServices, RMI.
* Selectiva Consultores (Information Technology and Services) [desde 3/2011]: Management, development and project management of Business Intelligence for Display Panels Performance Indicators for InfoCentroCorporativo, Web Channel Management, Demand Management, Human Resources, Consumer Products
(Consumer Credit Management) and payment arrangements through the tool QlikView 8.5.
He was in charge of Administration and Management the project “Management Reports Provider Payment”, an active participation in project management of “Multichannel Log Project” using tools like MOSS2007, Analysis Services and SQL Server 2000 and 2005. Provides Active Support in the data mining area for campaigns datamarts (Marketing) of the Bank.
* Gestran S.A (Program Development) [desde 3/2010]: Software Development and Data Analysis to BancoEstado and Banco Ripley.
Has generated projects focused on Business Intelligence for the Management of these institutions.
Developed modules of cash forecast, ATM Ranking, Demand Management, Cashiers and Branch
Ranking, various Management Reports, strategic analysis of information and systems development through QlikView 8.5, among others
To all this was mainly used VB.NET(Visual Studio 2005), VB6, SQL Server 2000 y 2005.
* Entel (Telecommunications) [desde 7/2008]: Technical Assistant, providing telephone support, both companies and individuals for Entel Services like Internet (Adsl, Will, Bundling), Entel NGN(Next Generation Network), Entel Phone and corporative services, Phone Connections through analogical centrals (PABX) and Digitals (ISDN).