2000 T.S.U. Mention Marketing ISUM Caracas, Venezuela
2005-2007 Diploma in Marketing and E-Commerce Barcelona Spain
2016-2017 Diploma in Neuromarketing Science University of Copenhagen (Remote)
I was working remotely as a Market Analyst. I was in charge of verifying emails sent to our potential customers, coordinating the CMA’s, following up on all the process of listing of properties for Sale & Rent.
APD Printing Inc.
I was working remotely for this Top Canadian Trade Printing Company as a Sales Rep. I was in charge of sending quotes for our customers, offering our products and providing recommendations from our experts.
I used to adding the online quotes for customer to place orders, receiving and distributing the files to the corresponding department.
My Monthly Sales range was CAD $ 40,000 -$ 75,000. (at least 48% of the total Sales)
FONDO INTERACTIVO DE NEGOCIOS 2014-2015 BusinessAssistant
It was a good experience working on Online Marketing (MLM ) with our customers in Colombia and Venezuela . The activities that I had under my responsibility were from handing out to our customer aservice contact , customer registration , so could offer them our services for procurement of goods like a House, a car, traveling etc. I used place Ads on our site , lots Telemarketing , organize seminars for prospects , Quoting, etc
• CEI AquilesNazoa 2010- 2014 English Teacher
I was very involved with all the academic activities of children in both English and Spanish. I also had administrative hours where my responsibilities were invoicing and registration, Telephone support, record maintenance, and various administrative activities.
• 2010 SOLINTEL C. A. Bilingual Commercial Assistant In this company, I was dedicated to the offer up high-end mobile devices to our customers as the leading suppliers of Mobile Phone Services in the region. Also, inventory, purchases, Telemarketing.
• 2007-2009 SUMINISTROS GLOBALES DE VENEZUELA C.A. Commercial Supervisor Everything related to the advice and recommend our clients about Vehicles and Computers credit plans to purchase. I had my own staff; I helped my department to close sales. Telemarketing, Promotion Stands.
• 2004-2007 CELESTA EUROCAT Commercial Supervisor / Administrative In this Franchise, I could manage and supervise our staff; we provided telephony, cable TV and internet fiber optic cabling service. I had my office so I settled appointments to my staff so they could make their sales and to achieve business objectives.
• HISPANIC WORLD 2002-2004 Marketing Assistant Bilingual / Translation In this company, we offered to our Data-base of American Companies Spanish-English translation services, as well as designing Websites, Material, etc. I did lots of Telemarketing work, in both English and Spanish to attract customers.
• ENGLISH (Perfectly bilingual because I lived 8 years in Canada)
• GERMAN(average, learned in the Goethe Institut de Caracas)
• CATALAN (Medium, learned at courses sponsored by the Generalitat De Catalunya)
Optimal management of all computer and administrative programs, telemarketing, basic accounting, own writing, basic knowledge of inventory control, billing, file management and control, staff supervision skills, etc.