Feb 2016 - Present. Wall Street English. Mexico City
ESL Teacher / Personal Tutor
Jul 2014 – Jul 2015. Cultural Care Au Pair. Philadelphia, USA
Au Pair / International Experience
- Oversaw the development and well-being of three children while providing them with emotional and academic support.
- Completed two American-culture courses and volunteered in design studio and specialty paper store Casa Papel.
Feb 2014 – Jul 2015. SAKETEKILLA® Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Digital Content Editor and Social Media Coordinator
- Created WordPress blog content in English and Spanish related to Mexican and International creative subjects, such as art, design and photography.
- Led interviews with artists, editors and other people of the media, including Andres Medina, the editorial director of Mexican magazine El Fanzine.
- Achieved strong and visible social media presence through relevant content in six main platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+, Instagram and LinkedIn. Worked with HootSuite.
Jan 2013 – Jul 2013. El Carmen Art Gallery. Mexico City
- Effectively received, monitored and tracked the artworks of the gallery.
- Improved the costumer and staff experiences by innovating the artworks catalog and developing an artistic dossier.
Ago 2012 – May 2013. Bodaclick Mexico. Mexico City
Web Content Editor
- Created hundreds of webpages using Photoshop, Illustrator and Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
Aug 2007 – Dec 2008. ITESM Campus Monterrey, Mexico / Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, Virginia, USA.
Resident Advisor (RA)
- Helped and motivated a group of 40+ multinational students to cope with some of the challenges of university life.
- Built a strong sense of community among the residents, staff members and other RA’s by organizing different events.
- Managed administrative tasks and achieved outstanding safety and security records by deploying alertness campaigns and strict monitoring of compliance to building rules.