Freelancer January 2014-Current
• Led the development of an iOS application called Fantasy Polo, which is social network/game.
- An iOS application for Debut, which is a service similar to Linked In.
Making Sense (Argentina) July 2012-Current
• Led the development of an iOS application, related to the use of wearable, for Striiv.
• Led the iOS team responsible for building an iPad application for Practice Fusion.
- An iOS application for Redshift Digital (Five app), which is a social network.
- An iOS application for W!nk, which is similar to Badoo or Tinder.
- An iPhone application for Sayer, a social network. Also responsible for requirement gathering, ramp up of new team members, and task coordination.
- .Net API for an iPad application for Iplan.
- Windows Phone 7 application for Best Buy.
- Windows Phone 7 application for AMC.
- Windows Phone 8 application for Mee Genious.
INTA (Argentina) July 2011-October 2012
• Developed and led a team to improve agricultural simulator outputs applying user-centered methodologies and visual analytics.
• Involved in all phases of the development life cycle. Main tasks included: market research, meeting with user groups to capture requirements, demonstration of prototypes, and requirements implementation.