Health and Fitness Medical Devices
March 2014 – Present (5 months)Dallas/Fort Worth Area
Support sales and marketing teams in initiatives, objectives, confidential administrative duties and projects.
Assist with marketing projects and events, including preparation of marketing pieces and presentations
Maintain databases, contact lists, shared network drives and on-site inventory of marketing materials. Responsible for ordering and distributing promotional items and materials.
Responsible for ensuring the success of the sales new hire process including the scheduling and coordinating of interviews of marketing candidates as point of sales businesses.
Responsible for communications and social media platforms
Communication Specialist - Commercial Lines P/C Account Manager
Professional Services - Communications Specialist
December 2012 – Present (1 year 8 months)
- Developed corporate & customer service communications
- Assisted in the marketing of new and renewal business, rounding out accounts, communication with carrier underwriters
- Managed Strategic community
- Helped grow niche agency
Digital Magazine Riviewer
June 2012 – Present (2 years 2 months)San Juan, P.R.
-Reviewed events, concerts and entertainments activities in the island.
-Assisted in documentations, writing and Press Releases
-Assisted Photographers on camera equipment set up and placement
Prime CommunicationsTelecommunications -Marketing & Sales (Outsourced)
September 2013 – February 2014 (6 months)Dallas/Fort Worth Area
Retailers of cell phones, wireless, U-verse, digital TV, high speed internet, DSL, home phone and security services
Communications & Public Relations
- Communicate company promotions & deals to customers
- Report potential problems and offer solutions to perceived shortcomings
- Deliver corporate communications
- Promoting the carriers outside of the workplace for the purpose of driving sales
- Safeguarding of all codes & passwords (i.e. POS, RQ4, Carrier logins, Email, Security, etc.)
- Maintain store appearance and organization of inventory
- Mastering all required systems: POS, RQ4, UltiPro software, etc
Key Account Manager
Humberto Donato Insurance Broker
April 2012 – November 2012 (8 months)Guaynabo, P.R.
New business development:
- Assisted Agency Management in developing detailed marketing plans
- Set project communications scope
- Coordinated communications materials for a variety of internal and external audiences
- Liaison between companies and commercial accounts
- Delivered presentations and market analysis
- Responsible for social media platforms for interaction with prospects and customers.
-Verified insurance coverage
-Investigated and gathered information about claims by contacting all parties involved
-Documented all decisions, correspondences, reports and discussions
-Evaluatd investigations to make decisions about claims
-Resolved claims in the best interest of the insured, claimant and carrier
September 2010 – April 2012 (1 year 8 months)
Accomplished bilingual, entrepreneur and leader with a strong background. Developed businesses insurance lines:
Property & casualty lines
Life & annuity lines
Promotional Activities, Web Content, Community Manager/ Editor
Green Partners Corp.
August 2010 – December 2011 (1 year 5 months)San Juan
-Initiated and edited content
-Developed web advertising
-Collaborated with Web Services on web-related projects, including initial planning meetings with clients, clarification of goals, maintaining best practices, testing functionality and reviewing content.
- Used Social Media and multi-platform marketing to increase active engagement with prospective and clients
- Responsible for marketing different communication strategies
Medical Card Systems Inc.Sales Representative
Medical Card Systems Inc.
August 2007 – August 2010 (3 years 1 month)San Juan, P.R.
- Delivered strategic sales within the elderly population and support their health plans within the Medicare new regulations.
- Helped health care contract providers and related suppliers like pharmacies, laboratories and medical equipment stores towards their efforts to hit the market and expand their market activities through our client relationships.
- Prepared and delivered presentations to medical providers, nursing homes, and other facilities to ensured highest levels of customer satisfaction
- Completed and reconciled Medicare reports through researching membership and billing history in internal and CMS systems.
- Identified and communicated of processing performance opportunities.
- Responsible for strategic solutions - industry outlook and marketing analysis, mergers and acquisitions
- Coordinated Sales and Marketing actions - marketing strategy, planning, sales effectiveness, customer relationship management
- Planned education and communication projects, compliance program assessments, data validation, third-party reviews.
- Coordinated activities between providers and clients for marketing purposes and financial results
Customer Service Representative
January 1995 – October 2007 (12 years 10 months)
-Made determinations regarding liability/damage potential on routine cases. Initiated other activities on claims, such as contacting outside adjusters or investigators.
-Completed payments a necessary claims in order to pay vendors and claimants within prescribed deadlines.
-Communicated with department representatives, vendors, attorneys, and claimants to clarify facts, correct errors in paperwork.
-Reviewed paperwork submitted by claimants for accuracy, completeness, and timeliness.
-Answering Inbound calls
-Created strategic recommendations and search marketing solutions for clients