Independent Freelancer February 2016 - Now
Cueros y Modas de Guatemala – Social Media Marketing Consultancy and Administrative Support
CompuTienda Guatemala – Social Media Marketing Consultancy and Administrative Support
InglesParaInmigrantes.com – Administrative Support
LanguageConvo.com – Administrative Support
WriteLab.com - Administrative Support
ElectroSawHQ.com - Administrative Support
Corporate Guest Relations Representative
for Royal Caribbean International, via Xerox Co.
January 2014 – January 2016
Responsibilities and duties:
• Resolve post-cruise guest and travel agent concerns and complaints via telephone and email, including manager-level assistance;
• Coordinate with different back and front-end departments to perform investigation and make sound decisions regarding service inconsistencies and subsequent compensation offers and/or refunds;
• Handle and resolve accounting inquiries concerning guest folio discrepancies, credit card holds and/or unrecognized credit card transactions;
• Assist guests and travel agents in locating and retrieving lost luggage;
• Delegate guest claims to third-party business partners.
• Developed several corporate training documents and job aids which are now used onsite by employees and trainers;
• Assisted Language and Communication Department to establish KPI’s and effective communication processes, which in turn, increased customer satisfaction by 20% during previous high season;
• Delivered training to new hires and voluntarily created email templates which are presently used for everyday operations.
Natural English (Natural Learning Corporation) - 2017
International Business Academy - 2013
CIAV Guatemala - 2012
Berlitz, Inc. - 2011
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Plan, organize, and provide English instruction in line with the methodology chosen for the students;
• Ensure that students meet the learning targets established by the methodology in use;
• Design and execute lesson plans while using a mix of effective teaching techniques and strategies;
• Monitor and evaluate student development in the different areas of communication while adapting the methodology to the needs of individuals;
• Record progress and generate reports on a weekly and monthly basis;
• Supervise and regulate student behavior when necessary;
• Hold meetings with parents or guardians, and one-on-one sessions with students on a monthly basis.
• Worked with the Guatemalan government to teach English to members of low-income communities in a period of 6 months; hence, preparing them for job interviews in bilingual positions. 84% of students successfully attained the required level to become competitive applicants within the 6 months.
• Effectively assisted more than one hundred students, ranging from children to executive managers, to attain/enhance effective English communication skills.
Customer Service Representative
Innovative Contact Solutions - 2010
Affiliated Computer Services - 2009
Responsibilities and duties:
• Respond to customer queries and concerns via telephone, e-mail and/or chat;
• Provide quotes and assist customers in placing, modifying, and tracking orders;
• Reach quality assurance and productivity monthly goals.