About this project
sales-marketing / others
We are looking for an experienced Amazon Account Manager and virtual assistant who can collaborate on various tasks associated with amazon, such as:
• Account management
• Uploading new products to inventory
• Product search keywords
• Item categorization, product titles, bullets, item descriptions, images
• Maintain the accuracy of the product detail page, quality control, and order/return tracking.
• Monitor customer reviews and inquiries for feedback on product shortages and opportunities.
• Monitor customer feedback.
• FBA inventory loading and shipping support, chargebacks, returns, duties, and tariffs.
• Brand, sku, upc/ean registration
• promotions and product listing recommendations
• proactively identify product, service, and market issues and resolve them accordingly.
• Email customer service support
• Support us in marketing tasks such as answering emails, Mailchimp accounts, FB group marketing, etc.
Candidate must be willing to work off hours when deadlines need to be met.
• Must be bilingual in English and Spanish.
• Passion for startups
• research ability when information is not readily available.
• Have high moral standards and integrity.
Please explain your experience with Amazon account management, marketing, and as a virtual assistant in your application.
Finally, please write the phrase "Integrity Triumphs" as the first two words in your application so that we know you've read and understood everything.
We are looking forward to reading your application and getting to know you!
We are a company developing a brand in Amazon and a Publishing business in Amazon KDP, and we are looking for a persona who can assist us in diverse functions.
Category Sales & Marketing
Project size Medium
Is this a project or a position? Project
Required availability As needed
Delivery term: Not specified