Write Articles and Tutorials And Get Paid ! (Server Administration and Applications)
Share your knowledge with us. We carefully review each submitted article. If your article is published, you will receive a payment!
- You understand that our team members may make changes to your article to improve readability.
Payments and rates
- New, original topics written with 1500+ words (excluding code) are eligible for $30.00.
- New, original topics written with 750+ words (excluding code) are eligible for $15.00.
- New, original topics written with less than 750 words (excluding code) are eligible for $7.50.
- Payment rate will be reduced on articles that require lots of corrections.
- No advertising any paid services.
- No mentioning of providers offering cloud services.
- Outside URLs are used as minimally as possible.
- Articles are submitted in the English language with proper spelling and grammar.
- Content that you submit is original, it must not be published on other websites, other communities, or other knowledge archives.
- In most cases, we do not publish two articles on the same topic. Topics are reviewed on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Users reading your articles are primarily interested in server administration and applications.
- Your instructions should work on a new virtual server. Readers will be testing them step-by-step.
- When writing a guide for an operating system, target a specific version such as "Ubuntu 16.04". Commands go stale over time, and targeting an OS family like "Ubuntu" causes frustration when guides do not work.
- When you need to use a domain name or IP address in your article, try to use one from the list below.
Banned topic list
- How to bypass or "crack" licensing systems of applications.
- Peer-to-peer sharing guides, for programs such as Bit Torrent, etc.
- Anonymous surfing guides, for programs such as Tor, Shadowsocks, etc.
- lamp stacks or lemp stacks for any platform.
- Game guides focusing on SteamCMD installation. Game guides should have a basic synposis of how to install the game, but contain information about using and customizing the game server.
- Blockchain and crypto currencies.
- Guides that require virtualization technologies (VirtualBox, Vmware, kvm, xen, etc.).
Example domains and IP addresses
- When an example IP address or domain name is needed in your article, please use one from this list.
- Any IPv4 addresses in blocks 192.0.2.0/24, 198.51.100.0/24, and 203.0.113.0/24.
- Any IPv6 addresses in block 2001:0db8::/32.
- The domains example.com, example.net, example.org, or anydomain.example.
Category: Writing & Translation
Subcategory: Article writing
How many words?: Up to 2,000 words
Is this a project or a position?: Long term position
Required availability: As needed