Flowster.app is the world’s leading workflow management SaaS application for the eCommerce industry, and we’re looking to hire a talented customer support representative to join our team. If you’re excited about being part of a fast growing SaaS startup, Flowster is a great place to grow your career.
We’re looking for a full-time customer support representative to communicate with customers via chat, email, video conference, and telephone.
Our team relies heavily on our documented processes and procedures, as these allow us to outsource, delegate and train new employees quickly and easily. As such, you will also be involved in creating and maintaining these procedures.
* Provide pre-sale, technical, and product support to Flowster customers via our chat and helpdesk platforms.
* The occasional customer phone call or video chat.
* Reproduce and document customer issues.
* Track bug reports and analyze patterns to report to the development team.
* Work with the Flowster development and marketing teams to address issues, recommend enhancements, improve the product, improve documentation, and reduce customer confusion.
* A work schedule that aligns with typical North American working hours.
* Previous experience with customer support
* An empathetic and patient approach to helping customers
* A positive attitude
* Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication
* The ability to work effectively across multiple teams
* A strong work ethic and careful attention to detail
* Solid organizational skills: be able to balance multiple tasks, prioritize effectively, plan out schedules and follow them
## About Us
Flowster is an international company with employees from over 10 different countries. Our workflow software is used by thousands of eCommerce businesses.
We prioritize working hard while having fun, and we provide employees with competitive benefits and a flexible schedule. Travel is not required for this position.
Category Admin Support
Subcategory Customer Support
Is this a project or a position? Project
Required availability Full time
Project duration 3 - 4 months