As an instructor, you will receive upgraded VIP membership which includes, free access to labs, coaching, materials, and private instructor network access. You will also receive payment for instruction.
Subject matter experts who have never taught before are welcome. We are happy to engage with you to develop your skills as a best-in-class Cybrary instructor.
What you will do
- Create best-in-class course content for Cybrary users
- Work closely with full-time Cybrary content team members to incorporate your courses into the Cybrary platform
- Collaborate with Cybrary community teaching assistants to continuously improve and expand course reach
- Engage with Cybrary marketing team to develop your brand and market your course(s)
Network with a massive user base of students, instructors, and subject matter experts
Skills you bring
- Subject matter expertise - you are a leader within your field
- A desire to give back to the community - you recognize the opportunity to support others in their career development
- An ability to receive constructive feedback to continuously improve the courses offered on the Cybrary platform
- Previous teaching or instruction experience and content review a plus
We are always looking to expand our catalog, but are prioritizing engaging with subject matter experts in the following areas: Google Cloud, Power Shell, IOT Security, AWS, Android Development, Microsoft Cloud, cisco ccnp and ccna.
Cybrary, headquartered in College Park, md, is an equal opportunity, venture-backed startup leading the cybersecurity and it industry in developing solutions to bring together an ecosystem of content, professionals, and companies to close the employment gap in these fields.
Category Design & Multimedia
Subcategory Make or edit a video
What do you need? New video and footage
Is this a project or a position? Project
Required availability As needed
I will provide Animations, Charts or tables, Stock images, Photos, Color palettes
Duration 7-12 hours, broken up into modules
Delivery term: Not specified