About this project
it-programming / e-commerce
We are looking for a Front-End Developer for on-demand jobs in a **white-label collaboration**.
# About ice9
> We've been Shopify experts since 2014. We like to create memorable experiences for our customers, so we have strict quality standards aligned with Shopify best practices.
1. Experience in the Shopify ecosystem **is required.**
- Shopify Themes 2.0
- Box Model CSS
2. You appreciate design.
3. You have internal quality control
4. You are proactive to present and discuss different solutions to a problem respectfully.
5. White-label: You will be added to our Shopify Partner Account as staff, so we need your email
## Common task:
- Store Troubleshooting → Liquid, js, css, shopify apps css customization.
- Theme tweaks
- Speed and Performance Optimization
- Shopify Themes development from scratch (not so common)
- Ask questions!
- Mobile first thinking
- Self-review deliverables
- Clean Code: Easy to read and maintain with proper comments, reusable, properly structured, and compatible with current browsers.
- Communicate any issues that prevent you from making progress on the task.
- Instructions for reviewing a complex task when needed
- Always use Shopify Sections and/or Blocks when possible.
- Use Shopify translation keys and filters ****when needed.
- Use jQuery (unless included by theme developer)
- Hard-Coded settings (use Templates, Sections or Blocks)
- Hard-Coded text (use translation keys and filters or Section Blocks)
Category IT & Programming
Delivery term: Not specified